Monday, April 16, 2012

Cake Pops

Tonight I made these little beauties.
The process went a little like this:

Cake Pop #1 - I better test this to make sure it tastes good. We wouldn't want the guests at the shower to think I can't bake/dip.
Cake Pop #2 - I better test this one to make sure it isn't poisonous, y'know, in case I accidentally dropped some poison in or something...
Cake Pop #3 - This one is made with milk chocolate instead of white. Gotta make sure it's good too.
Cake Pop #4 - What was wrong with the consistency on that last one? Oh, that's right...nothing!
Cake Pop #5 - Uh...can't think of an excuse to eat this one, but I am going to anyway.
Rest of Cake Pops - In a container that has a lid in the fridge hoping they'll make it to the shower they were made for.

Oh dear, I don't know that I should bake anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Becca! Your process sounds exactly like mine! :) I keep thinking I should give up baking, but it's just too fun to give up! I have to let Ben hide things from me--it's ridiculous. Let's go walking soon! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how it is for me too! Except mine's usually cookie dough. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should keep baking. Especially if I get to test those baby's with you next time! They are darling.

    ReplyDelete